10th Interdisciplinary Conference on Child and Teen Consumption. 4 – 6 May 2022, Madrid, Spain.
Deadline for submissions: November 30, 2021
Conference Chair: Patricia Núñez Gómez
The future of childhood is now.
The 2022 edition of the Child and Teen Consumption Conference will be held in Madrid (Spain) in hybrid format and will be hosted by the Complutense University of Madrid. Since 2004, previous conferences have been held every two years in countries such as France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway or Scotland. In 2020 the conference had to be cancelled because of the pandemic and would have been held in the United States.
The theme of the 10th Child and Teen Consumption Conference is The future of childhood is now. The changes we are experiencing on social, economic, technological and health levels make it necessary to study the role of children and adolescents from the vantage point of their reality, from all the spheres that affect them and bearing in mind the future we want for them and the one they want for themselves. As in previous editions, we want to open the debate on how the role of children and adolescents is changing in our society and look beyond.
The conference website with information about submissions, registration and logistics is https://ctc2022.net.
Proposals may examine a variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- CHILDREN, TEENS AND CONSUMER CULTURES
- DESIGNING FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS YOUTH
- CHILDREN, CULTURAL INDUSTRIES AND NEW MEDIA
- SUSTAINABILTY IN YOUTH-ORIENTED MARKETS
- MARKET INEQUALITIES IMPACTING CHILDREN AND TEENS
- CONSUMER EDUCATION AIMED AT YOUNG CONSUMERS
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGIES INVOLVING CHILDREN
Publication of papers:
Papers accepted and presented at the congress can enter the process for one of the CTC 2022 congress publications:
- Media and Communication: https://www.cogitatiopress.com/mediaandcommunication
- Young Consumers: https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/yc
- Doxa Comunicación: https://www.doxacomunicacion.es/es
- The academic publishing partner will be communicated shortly